Sunday, July 4, 2010
Mourning My Uncle
The last few posts are tributes to my late Uncle Joe. He was truly a legend in the Chicago music world and a hero at the family level. Take the time to read about him and marvel at his talent. Growing up with Uncle Joe was just that. Uncle Joe. Not realizing what a legend of history was being made.
- Fall/Winter Class......
- Wild and Wooly Class at Maybelle Farm
- Revered accordion, piano virtuoso Joe Vito dies ::...
- End of camp!
- Hump Day! Bummer, that means we are almost done:(
- Wowsers Ville!
- Fiber Camp!!
- Mourning My Uncle
- Fierce Wolf Howl: Joe Vito: An Appreciation
- Tribute to Joe Vito
- Jazz | AllAboutJazz.com
- R.I.P. Joe Vito, Chuck Hedges: two more losses sha...
- JAZZzology: Joe Vito Funeral / Wake / Memorial Ser...
- ▼ July (14)